Ververica Platform 2.5.4
Release Date: TBD
- Updated Postgres dependency to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-21724
- Updated Apache Tomcat dependency to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2021-42340 and CVE-2022-23181
- Updated Netty dependency to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2021-37136, CVE-2021-37137 and CVE-2021-43797
- Updated Apache Commons Compress dependency to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2021-35516, CVE-2021-35515, CVE-2021-36090 and CVE-2021-35517
- Updated json-smart dependency to resolve vulnerability CVE-2021-27568
- Updated Spring Cloud Gateway to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-22947
- Updated Jackson to resolve vulnerability CVE-2020-36518
- Updated Gson to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-25647
- Extended censoring to cover additional configuration keys and also apply to Deployment resources.
- Fixed a serialization bug when specifying liveness/readiness probes with ports in kubernetes pod templates.
- Fixed a bug concerning defaults merging of containers in kubernetes pod template specs.
We recommend upgrading via Helm using the following commands:
$ helm repo add ververica https://charts.ververica.com
$ helm repo update
$ helm upgrade [RELEASE] ververica/ververica-platform --version 5.1.4 --values custom-values.yaml