Ververica Platform 2.6.3
Release Date: 2022-05-04
This release adds support for the patch releases 1.14.4 and 1.13.6 of Apache Flink®.
For Stream Edition the following Apache Flink® Docker images are available.
Please check Ververica Platform Docker Images for all available Apache Flink® images and additional tags.
For Spring Edition the following / archives are available
- Updated Postgres dependency to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-21724
- Updated Apache Tomcat dependency to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2021-42340 and CVE-2022-23181
- Updated Netty dependency to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2021-37136, CVE-2021-37137 and CVE-2021-43797
- Updated Apache Commons Compress dependency to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2021-35516, CVE-2021-35515, CVE-2021-36090 and CVE-2021-35517
- Updated Spring Boot to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2022-22965, CVE-2022-22968
- Updated Spring Cloud Gateway to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-22947
- Updated Jackson to resolve vulnerability CVE-2020-36518
- Updated protobuf-java to resolve vulnerability CVE-2021-22569
- Updated Gson to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-25647
- Extended censoring to cover additional configuration keys and also apply to Deployment resources.
- Fixed a serialization bug when specifying liveness/readiness probes with ports in kubernetes pod templates.
- Fixed a bug concerning defaults merging of containers in kubernetes pod template specs.
We recommend upgrading via Helm using the following commands:
$ helm repo add ververica https://charts.ververica.com
$ helm repo update
$ helm upgrade [RELEASE] ververica/ververica-platform --version 5.2.3 --values custom-values.yaml