Ververica Platform 2.6.5
Release Date: 2022-11-14
This release adds support for the patch releases 1.14.6 and 1.13.6 of Apache Flink®.
For Stream Edition the following Apache Flink® Docker images are available.
Please check Ververica Platform Docker Images for all available Apache Flink® images and additional tags.
For Spring Edition the following / archives are available
- Updated OpenSSL to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2022-3786 and CVE-2022-3602
- Updated PostgreSQL to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2022-26520 and CVE-2022-31197
- Updated Jackson to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2022-42003 and CVE-2022-42004
- Updated Opencsv to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-42889
- Updated Tomcat to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-42252
- Updated LiquiBase to resolve CVE-2022-0839
- Updated SnakeYAML to resolve CVE-2022-25857
- Updated Gson to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-25647
- Updated Netty to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-24823
- Fixed issues with Autopilot
- Block possibility of same event creation in MONITORING mode
- Block downloading recommendations when deployment is not RUNNING
- Allow creating recommendation only for ACTIVE and MONITORING modes
We recommend upgrading via Helm using the following commands:
$ helm repo add ververica https://charts.ververica.com
$ helm repo update
$ helm upgrade [RELEASE] ververica/ververica-platform --version 5.2.5 --values custom-values.yaml