Ververica Platform 2.8.0¶
Release Date: 2022-09-29
Ververica Platform 2.8.0 supports Apache Flink® 1.15 and Apache Flink® 1.14 under SLA. Apache Flink® 1.13 is deprecated in this version and supported on a best-effort basis. Apache Flink® 1.12 was previously deprecated and has been dropped now.
Apache Flink® 1.15.2¶
Please check the release notes of Flink 1.15.2 for a complete list of features, improvements and fixes.
For Stream Edition the following Apache Flink® Docker images are available. Please check Ververica Platform Docker Images for all available Apache Flink® images and additional tags.
For Spring Edition the following / archives are available
Apache Flink® SQL¶
The Flink SQL Version has been bumped to Apache Flink® 1.15.2.
Vulnerability Fixes (outside of Apache Flink®)¶
- Updated SnakeYAML to resolve CVE-2022-25857
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC (pgjdbc) to resolve CVE-2022-31197
- Added Flink Kubernetes High Availability feature as an option for Jobmanager Failover Configuration
- Replaced deprecated OpenJDK with Eclipse Temurin Docker images
- Added limitation for Flink Kubernetes HA in Community Edition