Ververica Platform 2.9.0¶
Release Date: 2022-12-22
Ververica Platform 2.9.0 supports Apache Flink® 1.15 and Apache Flink® 1.14 under SLA. Apache Flink® 1.13 is deprecated in this version and supported on a best-effort basis.
For Stream Edition the following Apache Flink® Docker images are available. Please check Ververica Platform Docker Images for all available Apache Flink® images and additional tags.
For Spring Edition the following / archives are available
Vulnerability Fixes (outside of Apache Flink®)¶
- Updated Curl to resolve CVE-2022-32207, CVE-2022-42915, CVE-2022-32221 and CVE-2022-42916
- Updated Libxml to resolve CVE-2022-40304 and CVE-2022-40303
- Updated Apache Hadoop to resolve CVE-2022-26612
- Added PyFlink to VVP Flink in the 1.15.3-stream1 image
- Fixed “DROP TABLE” query in SQL editor for multiple database providers
- Added UI improvements to the Kubernetes HA option in the Community Edition
- Introduced CPU limitations to the Community Edition