Application Manager is the main orchestrator between a user’s requests, Kubernetes, and Apache Flink.
The documentation pages in this section cover the following topics:
- Quick Start: This short page briefly describes how to get started with Application Manager.
- Access Control: This page introduces the authentication and authorization features of Application Manager.
- Concepts: The concepts page introduces the main concepts that you will need to operate Deployments in practice.
- Web User Interface: The web UI presents the main views of the web UI that provide an easy to use option to configure Deployments and monitor them.
- REST API: The REST API is the main API of Application Manager. This page introduces all relevant API conventions.