Application Manager operationalizes years of experience acquired by Ververica working with Apache Flink® users to provide a turn key solution for running stateful-streaming applications in production. It sits as an orchestrator between a user’s requests, Kubernetes, and Apache Flink so you can focus on the what and instead of worrying about the how.
The documentation pages in this section cover the following topics:
- Quick Start: This short page briefly describes how to get started with Application Manager.
- Concepts: The concepts page introduces the main concepts that you will need to operate Deployments in practice.
- Access Control/Security: This page introduces the authentication and authorization features of Application Manager.
- Web User Interface: The web UI presents the main views of the web UI that provide an easy to use option to configure Deployments and monitor them.
- REST API: The REST API is the main API of Application Manager. This page introduces all relevant API conventions.