Administration & Configuration¶
This section covers different operational and administrative aspects of Ververica Platform.
- Namespaces introduces the concept of Namespaces to manage multiple different teams using the platform.
- Universal Blob Storage explains how you can centrally configure the platform with a blob storage service and how it is used by Ververica Platform.
- Logging & Metrics describes how you can integrate the platform with external logging as well as metrics systems.
- Deployment Defaults shows how you can use global and namespaced Deployment Defaults to establish common best practices throughout your organization.
- Session Cluster Defaults shows how you can use global Session Cluster Defaults to establish common best practices throughout your organization.
- Deployment Targets are used to link Ververica Platform Namespaces to Kubernetes namespaces.
- Access Control covers the different methods for authentication and authorization supported by the platform.
- Backups explains how to back up and restore the state managed by Ververica Platform.
- Advanced Configuration consists of a collection of guides for specific configuration and customization options of the platform.