Ververica Platform 2.6.4¶
Release Date: 2022-09-06
This release adds support for the patch releases 1.14.5 and 1.13.6 of Apache Flink®.
For Stream Edition the following Apache Flink® Docker images are available. Please check Ververica Platform Docker Images for all available Apache Flink® images and additional tags.
For Spring Edition the following / archives are available
Vulnerability Fixes (outside of Apache Flink®)¶
- Updated Tomcat to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-29885
- Updated Google OAuth client to resolve vulnerability CVE-2021-22573
- Updated Spring Boot to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2022-22978 and CVE-2022-22976
- Updated Hadoop to resolve vulnerability CVE-2021-37404
- Updated Apache Xalan to resolve CVE-2022-34169
- Updated Jetty: Java based HTTP/1.x, HTTP/2, Servlet, WebSocket Server to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-2048
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC Driver (pgjdbc) to resolve vulnerability CVE-2022-31197
- Updated H2 Database Engine to resolve vulnerabilities CVE-2022-23221, CVE-2021-42392, CVE-2021-23463
- Updated jackson-databind to resolve vulnerability CVE-2020-36518
In case you configure a maximum number of events to keep, the limit will now be applied per deployment instead of per namespace. See event service configuration for more information.
- It is now possible to configure custom pod annotations in the
values.yamlfile. See Custom Pod Annotations.