Ververica Platform 2.3.1¶
Release Date: 2020-11-02
- The requested CPU resources of a Deployment must be greater or equal to 0.1. Prior to this release, it was possible to configure lower values and the init container CPU request was hard coded to 0.7. The configured CPU request is now assigned to all containers of the respective Flink pod.
- Installations using a trial license do not fail during startup with an Already initialized error.
- Validation of
ALTER TABLE RENAME TOnow checks that the new table name is available.
- Ververica Platform now uses a JAR-first classloader when analyzing UDF JARs, thereby avoiding potential classpath conflicts.
- The Flink configuration in the Session Cluster configuration form now offers autocompletion similarly to Deployments.
- A warning is shown if universal blob storage is configured but overridden in the configuration of a Session Cluster.
We recommend upgrading via Helm using the following commands:
$ helm repo add ververica https://charts.ververica.com $ helm upgrade [RELEASE] ververica/ververica-platform --version 4.3.1 --values custom-values.yaml